It’s May! Make the Most of Spring’s Bountiful Energy!
Make the most of May! It is a time of sun-filled energy and renewed spirit.
As we do every year, we make a big deal about May at Bovo-Tighe. We love the energy and warmth that come with its longer days here in North America.
Here is what makes May special:
Long evenings allow fuller days: You seem to have more time to get stuff done. Most people don’t realize that May days are as sun-filled as days in late July. We feed off the energy of all that sunshine, which makes it so much easier to get early starts and keep moving well into the evening.
Feeding off each other’s energy gets easier when everyone is so full of their own Spring-inspired energy!
How should you capitalize on this high-energy month?
- Emphasize early rising to take advantage of early sunshine. Move morning workouts a half-hour earlier and keep them there through the summer. Or, insert a morning workout that hasn’t been happening, even a nice walk, into your routine.
- Move meals (and meetings?) outside before the Summer season officially kicks off around the Glorious First of June. Why wait for everyone else? It might still be a bit cool, but you can bundle up against any lingering Spring chill.
- Take evening walks with friends or family to fully enjoy later sunsets, instead of just peeking at them through the window. This is a great way to wind down after a busy day, and gets you out in the fresh air if you have been in an office all day.
Perhaps it is also time for a Spring/Summer Team Outing!
May is truly a time to grasp a full measure of the energy nature offers. Don’t waste a minute of it!
What do you think?
- How will you make May a month of real progress in your work environment, while still letting Spring fever to bring warmth and joy to your workplace?
- How will the longer days of May influence how you lead yourself, and others?
If you need some ideas, we have loads. Give us a call at 707-251-0570 or send us a note. Tap into our reservoir of May energy!